Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wintery Wreath

Michelle here again, look at what I found in my never posted file for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps...not sure how this wintery wreath snuck through the cracks!  With the freshly fallen snow in our parts I am thinking it is still fitting...and it's never to early to start creating cards for the next holiday season!

I die cut D031 Poinsettia Die and stamped CLR031A Poinsettia 2 Holiday images on blue designer paper and then accented them with white gel pen.  I curled the petals and then added gems.  The leaves are by Cheery Lynn, but D037 Leaf Set would work just as well.

I added some Martha Stewart snowflake punched pieces and topped them with baby poinsettias.  I added a strip of swirly gems and some seam binding and the touch of faux stitching finishes my card.

We are gearing up for our NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP: Feb 13, 14, 15!!!  


1 comment:

  1. beautiful card.. love the flowers.. the wreath is so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete