Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Holidays Sale and Inspiration!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are all recovered from your turkey dinners!  Hopefully you have the leftovers under control by now!    Black Friday and Cyber Monday are finishing up....but we have a sale for your for two full weeks!  It's the perfect time to get your holiday images and images for all of the stamping occasions in the new year!

Share our sale graphic on your blog with a link to Prickley Pear store.  Comment here with a link to your blog.  One lucky poster will win some Prickly Pear goodies, to be announced here next Monday!

Check out all of the fabulous inspiration we have for you today before you bop off to shop!







Designer Rita Wright using: EE0124 Santa & Reindeer, EE0067 Save Gas

And now for last week's lucky winner!   Congrats to:

Beautiful cards. I will pop over and tell the designers. I am trying to work on my Christmas cards and tags. But first I am trying to organize my craft area so I can see what I am doing, LOL. 
Please contact me by December 7th to claim your prize!
bnnmpearson at charter dot net

4 comments:

  1. beautiful cards!! very beautiful stamps..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are all so pretty. off to leave comments. i put your sale on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous! I would love some new PPRS goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a link to my blog post, http://istampscrapcraft.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/the-cyber-sales-go-on-and-on/

    ReplyDelete