Sunday, December 28, 2014

Breezy Christmas


IMG_6945 (672x800)






















Wishing each and everyone of you a Happy New Year!  Be safe and treasure the memories you make.

I thought this Prickley Pear set would make a beautiful card to wish you all A Merry Christmas with.
One thing we get a lot of in Wisconsin winters is cold blowing winds and snow.  I thought this water stamped background would portray that. Stamped in Peacock Feathers distress ink gives it a hint of blowing snow. First step was to spritz the water color paper with a fine mist of water.  Then stamp off the  snow swirl image and stamp to the paper.  Using a paper towel I quickly daubed up the excess water. I continued stamping and turning the stamp in different directions.  Ticket punched corners seemed a good thing to add to this card.

IMG_6940 
















Next I die cut the Scalloped Oval Die out of teal.  I chose two stamps to add to the center part of the oval. That beautiful lamp post and the oval image with the similar snow flakes were perfect for this. The sweet sentiment worked well with this too.
This Oval 3’s set is a great little set with beautiful images.

 


2 comments: