Thursday, October 9, 2014

Guest Designer: Michele Greenwood


Meet Guest Designer Michele Greenwood!

I have been married for 22 years to Jim, we have 3 children; 2 girls and 1 boy. We live in a very small community - 700 people, count our dogs and we're up to 702! We stay very busy with sports - cross country, volleyball, football, basketball, and track - you name it, and our kids are probably in it! Our oldest started college this year, *GASP*!

Several years ago, I had the privilege of being a stay-at-home mom for 2 years and my neighbor got me started in scrapbooking. It was fun, but somewhere along the line I discovered the immediate gratification of stamping a card; well, I was hooked, haven't looked back since...um, haven't touched those scrapbooks either but I'm "trying" to dig in to Project Life and capture life as it passes us by.

Stamping and creating is what helps me remain sane - yes, I realize this is up for discussion with some people, HA - but since I work a full-time job outside the home and with all our activities, it keeps me grounded and brings me great joy. I also enjoy reading, exercising, professional sports - particularly NASCAR - and spending time with the family.

Hi friends! This month I'm guest designing for Prickley Pear and boy do I have some goodies to show you! This first card is totally CAS allowing the stamps, the die and some fabby designer paper do all the work! I created a starry (or snowy) sky; a small hill of snow and 5 little trees nestled in the snow. All of the trees were cut with the Prickley Pear (PP) Christmas Tree die and then a couple were stamped with different images from the Christmas Trees 2 clear stamp set. They have some of the most adorable images AND lots and lots of matching dies, be sure to check all their fun goodies out HERE.
Card w/Envie
I added some pearls (originally white, colored red with Copics) to the one tree which is popped up on dimensionals, a red sentiment and base card finish it all off. Thanks for stopping by; I can't wait to show you more goodies this month! Have a great week! Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Prickley Pear Christmas Trees 2
Papers: Misc. White, PTI Pure Poppy, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Electric Red, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Inks Accessories: pearls, Copics, Prickley Pear Christmas Tree die, white gel pen Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. welcome Michele! Looking forward to seeing your creations this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Michelle!! beautiful card!! looking forward to see your creations!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for Christmas trees and your card is simply delightful! Love it! Looking forward to seeing what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great background and those trees do look fabulous with the different designs stamped on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete