It is that time of year! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Where Classic Meets Whimsy, is looking for several new design team members for a six month term. We carry a wide array of rubber stamps, clear stamp sets and coordinating dies.
- Active blog with ability to take clear photos.
- Create ONE project per week and post to your blog each Monday.
- Post your creation here on SCS and/or on Pinterest
- Participate in any blog hops. This may involve one or two extra cards per event and may happen two times per term.
- Mail THREE of your weekly projects each month to PPRS for the show booth
- During your term create TWO step-by-step tutorial posts (in place of your weekly project)
- Submit FOUR projects for magazine publication (these are in addition to your weekly posts)
- Generous Welcome Package filled with stamps/dies and stamping goodies
to get you started for submissions and other requirements.
- You will receive $20 - $40 of new PPRS product as products are released.
- Payment for all pieces published in printed media.
- Recognition for each piece of art published on all PPRS newsletters, ads and web postings.
- 40% discount on PPRS product offered twice per term.
- Your projects posted weekly on PPRS blog along with a link to your blog.
- Your bio/photo/blog link will be placed on the PPRS site/blog.
Email email@example.com with the following:
-Title your email: PPRS DT SUBMISSION
-Name, Address, Email address
-Three photos of projects that represent your crafty style
-Link to your blog
-Links to any prominent galleries you have
-A paragraph introducing yourself. Tell me if you design for any other
companies and why you think you are a great fit for PPRS.
The call ends Sept 25th. The new team will be notified on September 27th.
The term will run from October 15, 2014 to March 15, 2015
Also...our Blog Hop Winners have not claimed their prizes...so if you played to win, be sure you claim your prizes!