Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Paper Quilting Tutorial
1. First punch out your squares.
2. Cut each square exactly in half with a paper cutter.
3. Cover a sheet of cardstock with adhesive. I ran mine through a Xyron sticker machine.
4. Apply the pieces to the sticky panel. I chose to place mine by color, but if you chose to do it random it would resemble a crazy quilt.
5. Now you are ready to use this panel to die cut. I chose to cut two PPRS D001 Butterfly dies.
You end up with some paper quilted butterflies for your project.
6. If you know me a bit, you will know I rarely throw things away...so I didn't really want to toss that paper quilted panel that I just created, so I decided to use it as a layer on my card!
I doodled around the panel that covers up my butterfly die cuts and added a sentiment (CLR012 Flowers Clear Set) for a fun and different card!
Michelle - Inspiration Blooms