Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. As you know...I've been dabbling with Zentangle lately, and today I'm going to show you how to take the GG0127 Ruffle Heart image and make it a little special by adding a tangle pattern to it.
1. Stamp your image, and in this case I cut it out.
2. Add a grid pattern to your heart with a 01 Micron pen. I could have done it horizontally and vertically, but for this image I slanted it a bit. You can see that in every one of these the orientation is a bit different, but that is the beauty of it...there is no wrong!
3. Add some ovals in the squares as shown. They will look like long rows of sausage links separated by one blank square!
4. Next add the ovals in the opposite directions making the lattice pattern.
5. Next I colored the squares around my vertical ovals in solid black.
6. Next I added curved lines around the remaining ovals. This creates a really interesting pattern!
7. I added some tiny feathery lines around the heart's ruffle for the image on the card.
EE0187 Simple Moments.
Thanks so much for taking a peek today! I'd love to hear what you think!
~michelle~ Inspiration Blooms