Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fly High Guest Designer Project!


Hi there!
 
  I have another post for you today as it's the day 
I post on Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Challenge blog ♥ 

 
For today's card, I wanted to make a fun and whimsical
card for a special little guy we know that just adores airplanes.
I reached for the Hot Air Balloons stamp set ::: Swoon! :::
It is absolutely charming!
The thing I love so very much about Prickley Pear stamps
is they stamp so crisp and clear right out of the gate!
 
 
This card is using a little more dimension that normal.
I ran the clouds through a large dot embossing folder first,
then used a cloud die in my Cuttlebug.  It uses
lots of 3d foam behind the clouds and airplane ...
and, lastly, I stamped out the banner and Fly with Me sentiment,
all included in the stamp set!
On the inside of my card,
I completed it with yet another sentiment that says "Just wanting to say HI!"

 
You can find this stamp set in the Prickley Pear Store
along with the matching hot air balloon die and many more stamps/dies.
For an at-a-glance look
at the one I used today, here it is:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
As always,
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!! love t he stamp set... the image is so nice...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! So striking with the circle window opening and the clouds on both the inside and outside of the circle! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete