Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Precious Pet Memory Album and BLOG HOP PRIZE NOTICE!

Today I am sharing a project I made for a friend who lost a dear pup.  The new pet stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps were a perfect touch to tie the album together.

Supplies:
Bo Bunny 6x6 Bare Naked Binder
DeJa Views 12x12 Paper Pack
EE0190 Dogs Leave Paw Prints
BB0045 Paw Print, sm.
GG0196 A Loyal Companion
DD0211 Paw Print

I stamped the paw prints with Gathered Twigs Distress Inks with generation stamping.  (I stamped them off once before adding them to the album so they are more subtle)

I will just show a few of the pages...the paw prints walk across each page perfectly tying the pages together.



And finally, the back cover where I stamped the A Loyal Companion image. 

So, as you can see, these stamps work perfectly for scrapbooking as well as sympathy cards for pets.

NOTICE:  Please check to see if you have won the Blog Hop Prize...if you have not already emailed me your info, I need to get it by next Monday or I will be selecting a new winner!

4 comments:

  1. I really need to do one for my toy poodle, Muffy. I was 5 when we got him and 26 when he passed. I have alot of pictures and It's long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet doggie album! I keep saying I'm going to do one for my cats and I have yet to make one. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable album. Super cute stamps and lovely earth colors. I'm sure it will be so comforting to her to have it to remind her of her precious fur baby.

    ReplyDelete