Monday, April 21, 2014

Inspiration Monday and the Blog Hop WINNERS!

Happy Monday!  Thank you for hopping with us last week...we hope you were inspired with all of the design team's fabulous creations!  ...and they don't stop there, we have more to share with you today!

Designer Brenda Weatherill using: CLR046 Vases, EE0189 Gather Love


Designer Heidi Erickson using:  CLR002A Hibiscus 2 Clear set and JJ0055 Girl with Basket


Designer Maureen Russell using: CLR027C Scalloped Oval 4 - Floral, D045 Flourish Die, CLR046 Vases Clear Set.


Designer Michelle Pearson using: GG0194 Poppy Bud, EE0188 Mothers Hold


Designer Rene Koehn using: CLR002A Hibiscus 2 Clear Set, D002 Hibiscus Die, D030 Mini Hibiscus Die.


Designer Tracy Thompson using: JJ0010 Book With Flowers, CLR023 Mini Butterflies Clear Set, D023 Mini Butterflies Die Set

 
 Designer Angela Bode using: HH0161 Victorian Trike CLR047 Mini Vases.


Now for our Winners!  

Blog Hop Day 1 Winner from Heidi's Blog:
KT Fit Kitty said...
This is gorgeous - love your colour choice. That hummingbird is precious - the daisies are very pretty too!
April 16, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Blog Hop Day 2 Winner from Michelle's Blog:
Sharla's Web said...
Very nicely done! Very comforting and warm, the way it should be!

Blog Hop Day 3 Winner from Angela's Blog:
Great color scheme. Love the die cuts and the glossy accents really added that special touch.

Congrats ladies!  Please comment on this post and I will contact you regarding the mailing of your prize!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners. So many lovely cards here. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are lovely! I see my name as one of your blog hop winners and I am VERY EXCITED - thank you!!! It was a fun blog hop and I loved seeing all your DT projects - I can't wait to find out what I won! Wishing you a day filled with joy and blessings!

    Congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks so much! giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects by the DT!! love each one of them!! congrats to the lucky ladies!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how many beautiful things I saw in one blog hop! I can't believe how much housework I neglected to do it. It was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharla, you need to email me or Prickley Pear with your address for me to mail you your prize! ;)

      Delete