Saturday, March 1, 2014

Heidi's Scalloped Circle/Oval Die Focus Part 2

Yesterday Heidi showed you some great ideas using our Scalloped Oval and Scalloped Circle Dies along with their coordinating clear stamp sets.  If you haven't checked that out yet, you can do so HERE.

Now that you have your PPRS Minis all made ahead, you can grab some elements and put the card together.  I like to have several of the flowers cut out and stamped  ahead of time too.  That way when I am ready to assemble a card, I just have to color them the way I want to and add them. 
I stamped my PPRS mini with the Spring Scalloped Circle set and the Small Cameo.  I like to stamp the solid stamps with VersaFine, because it gives it a more solid image.  I cut out the mini with the Scalloped circle die and the Scalloped Circle Nesting dies.  Then I have an embossed background paper, a cut out Border, leaves, candi and pearls to finish the card.  So go ahead and make some Minis.  Then you can have them on hand to make some quick and simple cards when you need them!

4 comments: