Thursday, February 13, 2014

Guest Designer: Iris with a bit of SPRING!



Happy Thursday! Today I want to show you another creation I made as a Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps GD. I made a CAS style card using the 'Chicks With Hat' image.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto XPress it card. I colored using Graph' It markers and Copics. The sentiment I've added on the side is also from Prickley Pear and you can get it here. For a little embellishment I doodled around the image, added some Ice Stickles to the flowers and added a grossgrain ribbon.


here's a close-up on the image:


and a view from a different angle:



Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. I just love your happy card, Iris! :) So fresh and springy!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.. the image is soo cute!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete