Thursday, January 16, 2014

Guest Designer Iris - Week 3!


Wonderful Thursday Everyone! Today I like to share my 3rd GD creation for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps with you.

This cute Giraffe stamp is called 'Thoughtful Giraffe' and is available in red rubber. The sentiment is also availabe in red rubber and can be found HERE. I stamped the image using Memento Ink Rich Cocoa and colored it using Graph' It markers (see a list of markers used beneath the next photo). Papers are from Basic Grey's collection 'Clippings'. Flowers are from WOC and pearl accents form Martha Stewart. Leave dies are from Memory Box and the ribbon is from my stash. 


Here's a close-up on the image and a list of Graph'It markers I've used:
2130, 2120, 2105, 1270, 1250,
1210, 4125, 3170, 3130, 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Gorgeous Giraffe and fabulous flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete