Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guest Designer: Iris, Week 2!





Hello Everyone! I'm here today with my second posting for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps as a guest designer. This time I have an 'All White' card to share..well almost....the sentiment is stamped with black ink and I've added 3 tiny blue rhinestones...but see for your self:

The gorgeous dragonfly is from the Dragonflies 2 clear stamp set and cut out with the matching Dragonfly Die. I stamped with VersaMark ink onto white cardstock and heat embossed using clear super fine detailed embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Dragonflies 2 set as well. 

Here's a close look on the dragonfly:
And here you can see how nice the heat embossing looks.


Other dies I've used are from Memory Box. The white grosgrain ribbon and the three tiny blue rhinestones are from my stash. 



3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Iris! Love the white embossing on white! Very clean and fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on white. Awesome card Iris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The embossing really adds an elegant touch!

    ReplyDelete