Thursday, October 3, 2013

Welcoming Guest Designer Miriam Napier!

We are pleased to debut our first Guest Designer for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, Miriam Napier!

 I was born in San Francisco, California, moved around with my family and now live in Atlanta, Georgia.   I have taken art classes all my life and remember doing lots of coloring with crayons as a child. When I was in the 4th grade I taught my first art class.  In 2004 I started scrapbooking and nine months later discovered stamping.  I could never draw well so stamping was a great way to color or watercolor without having to draw.  After seeing an embossed image on a display card in an art supply store and had to try it.  Loved the hobby ever since!  My other interests include bookmaking, gardening and making pottery.

Her first card features the CLR017 Scary Cat and Bats Clear Set and D017 Scary Cat and Bat Die.

Love the neutral monochromatic color scheme Miriam went with! 

Be sure to pop back next Thursday to see what Miriam has created for us! 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Miriam! We're so happy to have you! Look forward to seeing your PPRS Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous - welcome, Miriam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an awesome card. Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, just love this stamp and you showcased it so well.

    ReplyDelete