Thursday, October 17, 2013

Guest Designer Miriam Napier WEEK 3!

It's week #3 for Miriam Napier as our Guest Designer! 
 
It's week #3 for me as the Prickley Pear Guest Designer!  I know it's a little early for Christmas cards but many of us card makers start early!  Plus, I have some really cute Christmas images from Prickley Pear.  This "Holiday Birds" image is so cute but needed lots of matting to make it big enough for a card.

The bluish layer is glitter paper and really gives the card a holiday feel.  I put a little glitter glue on some of the lights for sparkle.  Finished size is 3 5/8 x 5 1/4.
Check out the Prickley Pear Blog for lots of fun card ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Beautiful layers and the coloring is lovely! I saw the PPRS post on fb and it begged to take a CLOSER look!

    ReplyDelete