Jenny Gropp has a tutorial for us today as well as a fun background idea!
Jenny added a Frame Die Cut to a white card base and then pieced tiles back in. Makes for a pretty pretty quick card background, you can do less or more when it comes to colors and piecing tiles back in.
She woke up the leaves with a little Copic coloring. Total color time about ten minutes.
Next she added Crackle Accents only some of the leaves. Here it is still wet in this picture.
Here the Crackle Accents has dried and also CRACKED! She used Perfect Layers Rulers to add all the layers to the image. Finished card size is an A2.
- Stamps: by Prickley Pear - #FF0135 A September to Remember
- Dies: Papertrey Ink Cover Plate Quatrefoil Die
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Authentique Thankful 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Brown
- Other: Copics, Misc. RIbbon, Green Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layers Rulers, Crackle Accents by Ranger