Sunday, June 17, 2012

In dreams

Hi! Tesa here. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

I made a card earlier today using some of my favorite Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps products and I thought I’d share. :)

In dreams vellum

I played along with this week’s Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS. I loved THIS card and had to try the vellum pocket design.

I In dreams vellum detalj 1

Here is a close up of the Hibiscus flower from the Hibiscus 2 Clear Stamps Set. The sentiment In dreams and the little flower border from Hot Air Balloon Clear Stamps Set.

In dreams vellum detalj 2

And finally, the inside. Decorated with a Mini Hibiscus from the same set.  I love that the new Hibiscus 2 set has two sizes, both for layering and to complement each other like on this card. The Mini Hibiscus is cut out with the Mini Hibiscus Die.

In dreams vellum detalj 3

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

1 comment: