Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge Reminder!

Michelle here with another take on the Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge.  You have until the 31st to enter your take on the sketch.  There is a fabulous prize being offered, so check out all of the details on the Prickley Pear Blog!

I chose to go with another of my favorite Prickley Pear images for this card; Winter's Glow.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and accented the snow with Art Institute's Pearl Ultrafine Glitter.  I stamped the image on a Spellbinders Beaded Oval Die which I distressed with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass distress Ink.

The white texutred paper is a coated shimmer paper with a touch of texture. 

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Michelle!!!! Wow, makes me long for snow and Christmas! :):):)

    ReplyDelete