Yesterday, there was a fabulous sketch challenge posted to Card Patterns. I thought I would play along.
I used my scrapbook paper as my color guide. For the stamped portion, I stamped the rose bunch stamp with VersaMark black ink. I then pulled out my watercolor paints and painted in the flowers. Then I followed the sketch.
To add a bit of aged and distressed look to the art, I masked the flowers and sprayed over them with distress ink. I then stamped our Latin Flower word stamp with Shabby Shutters distress ink. The ink bled a bit, but that was the look I was going for.
Don't forget, we have a sketch challenge of our own going on until Tuesday. One random winner will be chosen for playing along, and they will win a $15.00 gift certificate to the PPRS store!
Happy Sunday & Stamping!