Sunday, December 6, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4 & Sketch challenge

A couple of weeks ago, one of our design team members Terese Broman did a card that I absolutly loved. I thought it would make for a really fun sketch challenge. Our very talented design team has each done up their own version of the sketch challenge to get you all started with inspiration. Please see the previous post for rules and blog candy. We will pick a winner on the 20th of this month. Thanks for playing all!








































































6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to play!! :-)
    WritingEli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this certainly was a challenge but one I enjoyed completely. Thanks, Jenny, for sending me over here to check out the challenge. And thanks to all for the great inspiration, your samples are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play either!!!

    Hugs Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to use Mr. Linky to post my entries?

    Hugs Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge, I am going to make tons of ornaments from this pattern for my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I´ve done a card to this lovely challenge and you can see my entry in my blog.

    ReplyDelete