Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1


How much fun we are going to have celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas and showing you all 12 fabulous projects from our Design Team, Mary and Myself!

I am going to get this started by sharing a fun little project that I did over the weekend.
I LOVE paper ornaments. They are just so much fun to make.

This year, we have little chipboard ornament kits available through our website. I have decorated one up.


I started by pulling out my tefflon craft sheet. I then placed a bit of Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord distress ink onto my surface. I misted the colors lighly so that would blend a bit together.

Next, I dipped my ornament into the ink and smeared. Once completed, I pulled out my mini mister spray bottle and sprayed with brick red distress ink onto the surface.


I let the ornament dry completely.
Once dry, I stamped the poinsettia stamp off to the side of the ornament with black Memento Ink.

I then pulled out my copic markers and colored in the image as shown.


Next, I pierced the edge of the ornament and stitched the edges with gold thread. I then adhered beaded trim to the back of the ornament.


Would you like the opportunity to make 5 of these ornaments yourself??

We want to know that you are reading and enjoying our posts. Simply leave a comment behind for this thread, with your e-mail attached to the message, and you will qualify to win the poinsettia stamp (unmounted) and 5 chipboard ornaments!!! You must leave your e-mail address for you to qualify - so we can easily get in touch with you!

Until tomorrow!! Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Nicole
    This ornament is beautiful. I just love how it shimmers. Thanks for sharing.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled across your 12 days. Love the stamp and the ornament. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Of course I want to win this!! My email is: elzie_sternerfors@yahoo.se.
    Nice page this.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance to win this great prize. This project is beautiful.
    snowyowl@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love making paper ornaments. Your is beautiful love all you beads.
    http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually make medallion ornamnets, but yours really shines! I'm really loving all of the eye candy from these 12 days of Christmas! TFS
    http://stampingwithgrandmalee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very beautiful!
    maritha.wilen@telia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea, this is just lovely. I am enjoying your 12 Days of Christmas countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. Glad I found your 12 days posts.

    lsims@parkland.edu

    ReplyDelete