Friday, December 4, 2009

12 Days of Chrismas - Day 2


Well folks, between working and having family visiting I missed 2 days of the 12 days of Christmas. So I will be extending to the 14th, so we can get all of these beautiful cards and projects we have to share - shown!

Here is a fun little card by one of our design team members Rose Frydrych. She made a snow globe that features our new snowman - we call him Walter.


Here is what she did

She cut the Snowglobe cut from Cricut Expression Provocraft. Stamped Walter the Snowman, colored with Prismacolor Markers, cutout image and glittered. She then mounted onto snow globe. I used Embossing Folders for texture on snow globe and trees are diecut with Cricut.

1 comment:

  1. I just gave my 5 yr-old grandson a snowglobe for Christmas & he loved it. This will be awesome as a Christmas card for him! I don't have a diecutter yet, but this is easy enough to do by hand. Walter would be adorable on anything! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete