Monday, September 21, 2009

Vintage Ladies



I spend most of my time illustrating the line, or collaging the line of stamps into ATC transparencies. While I LOVE doing this, every once in a while, it is fun to get to create a card out of the stamps I design.

I had a ball with this card. I used on of the Vintage ATC's that can be found on our Vintage ATC collage sheet. The card size ended up being an A2 size.

I placed a strip of cream behind the lady faces, and adhered a strip of paper that matched the card face surface to the back of the transparency. On the bottom of the transparency. I painted a rose and copper color to the transparency. Once dry, I layered the edged it with a silver krylon pen. I then layered onto burgandy paper and trimmed closely to art. I repeated the process with white card stock.

I stamped the pink/burgandy patterned paper with the Border Flourish and brown ink - to add a little more texture. I layered the atc front to the card as shown and finished with Prima Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I have this sheet and will be using it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Vintage lady images look like my Rubber Stamps (that you scanned in for me) at stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete