Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sharing Some Samples we did in Novi MI


A big thanks to all of those who stopped by to see us in Novi MI the first of the month. We had a blast. Mary was busy demoing all weekend. She sent me samples that I can now share with everyone on the blog. Yeah Mary!

Here are some of the techniques we featured:
Make your own rub on with your rubber stamps or a photo. The eyes, ghost, Cardinal flourish, butterfly, and girl with flower dress are all rub-ons.

Copic marker coloring – Grim reaper, small pumpkin, and Adirondack chair

Copic marker on transparencies with silver glitter - pumpkin on ATC

Distress inks – all backrounds

We will be featuring some of these beautiful and cutting edge techniques in Tucson AZ this September 11th and 12 at the Tucson convention center. We look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching the distress ink demos!!!! Gave me some great ideas. Wish I would have seen the chair image....since I really need to get my hands on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super! I love the Halloween designs. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete