In our online sale. We are busily pressing away. Currently we are working on orders dated from September 5th. We plan on mailing out 20 to 25 pacakages a day in order they were received. We plan on getting all in the mail well before our 6 to 8 week deadline that we had reaquested for shipping time. Again, thanks so much for making this a successful sale, and for your patience. We hope you love your purchases when you receive them!
We are bringing you a couple of really fun new samples using stamps from our newly released section.
Following are short instrucions on how to make these cards if you feel so inclined.
Friends are the Ornaments…
1. Start with a base of rose card stock that is 5.5″ by 8.5″ tall and fold in half.
2. Lightly mist with Radiant Rain Gold Mist. Set aside and let dry.
2. Cut 2 strips of patterned paper. (1) – 5/8″ by 4.25″, and (1) 1.25″ wide by 5.5″ tall. Mat onto cream card stock, trim leaving a 1/16 border. Adhere as shown.
3. Cut panel of watercolor paper to 2″ by 4″. Lightly mist with Gold and Jasmine Radient Rain.
4. Stamp Snowflake Ornament at different angles as shown. Paint into the ornaments with Twinkling H20’s. Distress edge of watercolor paper with walnut ink.
5. Mount onto card face as shown.
6. Stamp “Friends are the Ornaments” phrase.
7. Stamp Snowflake Ornament onto watercolor. Paint with Twinkling H20’s. Cut closely to image. Poke hole at top of ornament. Trim with wire and beads, adhere to card face as shown.
Dance in the Light of the Moon…
We had fun shrinking those birds once again. This time we though it would be fun to team them up with our Sun Block stamp. For the border, we stamped black cardstock with VersaMark, and then embossed with clear powder. We matted it to a dark blue cardstock, and then mounted onto gray paper. We finished the card by hanging the birds from the Sun image after it was matted and off-set the art as shown. The neutrals of the card really help the birds and sun to stand out.
Just a reminder, all of our unmounted rubber will be on sale at 50% off, starting this Sunday, for 11 days! We will be releasing 50 new designs for this sale, and have produced 100 total new designs since our last big sale. Check out our updated gallery section to see lots of beautiful samples!
Due to volume, please allow for 6 to 8 weeks for shipping. We will do our best to get orders out before then though.