Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mar. 2008 Postings

More Samples

8ee8.jpg2f86.jpg2f8b.jpg1450.jpg

I got another round of beautiful samples from my design team, and just thoutht I would share. Hope you like what you see! I know I sure am inspired by them. :O) I will post more this evening from our other talented DT members. Right now, I have to get ready for a show. Rubber Stamp show in Mesa AZ!! Hopefully I will see you there.

Don’t forget, this month, all HALF sheets of rubber are buy 2, get the third FREE!! We have added 2 brand new sets of rubber for this occassion! You can get to your site by clicking on the link to the right. We will be adding more 1/2 sheets weekley! Refunds will be given within 24 hours of purchase.

Horse/Mary Coleman Gold Ribbon Geisha Card/Pam Carriker Hibiscus/Jennifer Greco ghosted face/ Mary Coleman.

Published in: on March 1, 2008 at 1:34 pm Comments (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment